Frog City Frog City

How ironic...

Getting run over by an ambulance. Maybe add some more sounds when the frog is moving and different music for different levels...or the option to turn the annouying music off. That song's gonna be stuck in my head all week. Anyways, abck to my critiszm. The game was pretty good, kinda like the unimaginitive ones you get from a McDonalds video game or one of those games in my old Franklin the turtle PC game.

You half-assed it. Good job.

Ultimate Homer SB V.2.0 Ultimate Homer SB V.2.0

So-So.

You need a stop sounds button on the other page. The sounds were kinda low-quality, but what do you expect from some half-assed imitation souinboard everyone is going to hate because u just copied all teh other Homer Simpson soundboards. Try to come up with a different show, too. Maybe friends, that would be a nice twist.

OK job.

Sonic tetris Sonic tetris

Enh.,...

Graphics, the border lines were just small lines, try and make them like, scenes frokm a level or something, same with the background. The style, I've seen many tetris games in my time, but they require some skill whatsoever to make, so I gave you points for that. The sound, it could have been more exciting and not that littkle pixelated music. The violence, no violence, so you got points taken off for that. Interactivity, well, its tetris so its good interactivity. Humor, the overall crapiness of the movie was just sad.

1/5

Air Balloon Air Balloon

w00t

Three cheers for the author! This is just one of those games that I love, those helicopter games that I RAWK at. You know it will pass if it has like a million sponsors...lol

4/5

Overkill: Apache Overkill: Apache

Amazing.

Thats all I can say.

MetalStorm MetalStorm

*Clap*

This is what I'm talking about. Awesome game, great interactivity and origonal. Its fun, challenging and sorta addicting. Job well done.